Here is a year in review. In case you missed them over the past year, below are the 20 most popular posts on Canterbury Tales blog, generating the most hits and comments (in order):
- Why You Should Wear the Miraculous Medal (most clicks of 2012)
- 2012's Top 10 Manly Gifts for your Husband, Father, Son, or Grandfather
- Padre Pio's Mysterious Encounters with Souls from Purgatory
- How to Spring a Soul from Purgatory in 4 Steps
- The Four Sins that Cry to Heaven (America Has Failed Four for Four)
- Clapping in the Liturgy? Pope Benedict weighs in...
- Which Act of Contrition Should We Pray in Confession?
- How the Stigmata of St Francis differed from that of St Pio (fleshy nails)
- Should We Say Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit? Is there a difference?
- 6 Reasons Why Contraception is Sinful and Contrary to God's Will
- Why did Jesus Christ ride a donkey on Palm Sunday?
- The Apparition of Mary to Caesar Augustus at Christmas
- Top 10 Quotes from Saint Teresa of Avila
- How Charlemagne Discovered the Relics of Saint Anne the Mother of Mary
- The Incorruptible Tongue of St Anthony of Padua
- If America were a fully Catholic country, here is what it might look like...(this was one of my favorites of 2012 because it ruffled the feathers of Commonweal Magazine - a publication that I loathe)
- Mary's Special Role for Those in Purgatory
- Did You Know That a Bishop Processed the Holy Eucharist at University of Denver Prior to Presidential Debate?
- About the Pope's Secret Cardinals in pectore
- The Dress Code for the Vatican - Should it be Universal?
Did you enjoy Canterbury Tales by Taylor Marshall in 2012?
Make it easier to receive daily posts. It's free. Please click here to sign up by Feed or here to sign up by Email.
Please also explore Taylor's books about Catholicism at amazon.com.