Great article over at catholic.org: Catholics Being Drawn to the Anglican Use Liturgy.
Here's an excerpt:
The rest of the group consists of Roman Catholics who have become disillusioned with the current vernacular celebration of the contemporary mass, and are now seeking something more traditionally “Catholic” but simultaneously have no interest in the Traditional Latin Mass. The group also has some Baptists who have expressed interest, and even a few Evangelicals from other Protestant traditions.Read it all here.
HT: Robert Beck
You may also enjoy reading:
- Anglican Ordinariate Podcast (free mp3)
- Pope Opens Doors Wide to Anglicans with Personal Ordinariates
- Video about Pope's Anglican Personal Ordinariates
- The Anglican Personal Ordinariate and How It's Different from a Personal Prelature
- Taylor Marshall's Conversion to Catholicism from Anglicanism