1. How does an adult receive justification in relation to Christ our Lord?
2. How does iustitia grow or increase in the justified?
3. How does justification relate the eschatological General Judgment?
4. How does justification relate to the sacraments, particularly baptism and penance?
5. How does justification relate to those who have lapsed from justification? That is, how do we account for "re-justification"?
6. How do we understand justification in relation to sanctification and regeneration?
7. Given that Original Sin is a reality, how do we account for the justification of infants?
Friday, September 21, 2007
It seems that the correct doctrine of justification must be able to satisfactorily account for the following seven questions: