In the comments below, Young Fogey demonstrated that the Metropolitan featured below is actually the leader of the Malankar Mar Thoma Church which has been protestantized by (guess who!) contacts with Anglicans.
As far as I can tell there are five groups of St Thomas Christians.
Those deriving from the Oriental Orthodox "Monophysite" St Thomas Christians:
- Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church ("Monophysite" or "Non-Chalcedonian"),
- Syro-Malankara Catholic Church (in communion with Rome, ex-"Monophysites")
- Malankara Mar Thoma Church (Protestantized Mar-Thomites who accepted the Anglican Protestant doctrines)
Those deriving from the "Nestorian" St Thomas Christians:
- Church of the East (those who accepted the Patriarch of the Assyrian Church of the East)
- Syro-Malabar Catholic Church (in communion with Rome, ex-"Nestorians")